The Early Years Inspectorate aims to support early years services by providing eLearning courses on key areas of practice.
There are currently four eLearning courses available.
The eLearning course Registration Renewal - Making a submission on the Tusla Portal is designed to guide providers of all services through the process of completing the three-yearly renewal of registration. The course covers;
- Documentation needed for registration renewal
- Logging onto the Tusla portal
- A step-by-step guide through the portal
- Frequently asked Questions
The Quality and Regulatory Framework eLearning Programme is a comprehensive programme which covers all aspects of the Quality and Regulatory Framework. You can find out more and access the programme here.
- The differences between feedback and concerns
- How the inspectorate manages and processes feedback
- How the inspectorate manages and processes concerns
- How Registered Providers can prepare, manage and respond if a concerns are about their service are submitted to the Early Years Inspectorate
- Information on the development of a complaints policy and procedure for the Early Years setting
- Developing understanding of what Corrective and Preventive Actions are
- Develop a response to a noncompliance using Corrective And Preventative Action (CAPA) process.
- Clarity regarding Disputed Findings and Factual Accuracy
To access the Feedback and Concerns and Corrective and Preventive Action programmes
Steps to register and complete the training programmes.
Click the following link to Register: https://elearning.iact.ie/register/tslvRUT39/tusla
The link should be used ONCE by each individual to register.
|Enter your personal email address.|
|Click the register button, enter your name and create a password.|
|If you already have an account and you register using the same email as before, the course will be added to your existing account.|
Please use the following link to log back into the system and complete the online training programmes https://elearning.iact.ie/tusla/
We hope you will find that this online training supports your practice in preparing to Manage and Respond to an Unsolicited Information Report in your Early Years setting.