Meitheal Forms and Guidance Documents
A programme of work has been undertaken to define, design and implement a framework for prevention, partnership and family support service provision as part of the National Service Delivery Framework for the Child and Family Agency. This programme of work has been funded by Atlantic Philanthropies and has been carried out by the National Policy Development Manager in Family Support, Child and Family Agency in conjunction with the UNESCO Child and Family Research Centre, NUI Galway.
The main components of this programme of work are as follows:
- What Works in Family Support
- Child and Family Agency Commissioning Guidance
- Parenting Support Strategy
- 50 Key Messages in Supporting Parenting
- Guidance for Implementation of an Area-based approach to Prevention, Partnership, and Family Support through the development of Local Area Pathways as part of the National Service Delivery Framework of the Child and Family Agency
- Toward the Development of a Participation Strategy for Children and Young People
*Currently under review to reflect updates to Meitheal forms
Each of these components are inter-related and need to be considered and implemented together to support the development of prevention, early intervention and family support services in the Child and Family Agency.
My World Triangle