- The effects of Domestic Violence exposure: helping young people in residential care cope with the aftermath – Helena Kennedy
- Effectiveness of a trauma-informed care psychoeducational program for foster carers–Evaluation of the Fostering Connections Program. Child Abuse & Neglect, 102, 104390 - Lotty, M., Dunn-Galvin, A., & Bantry-White, E. (2020).
- Enhancing Foster Carers’ capacity to promote placement stability: Initial development and early stage evaluation of Fostering Connections: The Trauma-informed Foster Care Programme - Maria Lotty
- Everyday Worlds in Foster Care: Exploring Children and Young People’s Socio-Spatial Experiences and Identities - Douglas, Danielle
- Explorative study to identify what works when supporting parents with second generational child protection concerns – Helena Davis, Sé Fulham, Carol Boylan (2019)
- Exploring the Policy to Practice Gap: Social Workers' Experience of Embedding Child Protection Policy into their Practice - Olivia O'Connell