When can the School Completion Programme provide support?
The School Completion Programme supports children and young people:
- during the school day
- during school holidays
- after school hours
- When out of school eg. Expelled/school refusing
What can the School Completion Programme provide?
The School Completion Programme provides many supports. They depend on the individual’s needs. Supports include:
- Homework or breakfast clubs
- One-to-one work
- Developing social skills
- Transitions such as 6th class to 1st year
- School holidays
- Anger management
What do I need to fill out?
- A referral form to see if SCP is the right support.
- A consent to take part form (if the SCP is the right support).
Select an option below for further information and support