Process of phased registration
Registration of school age services will take place on a phased basis, starting with stand-alone school age services which are currently not registered as a service with Tusla. Registration of school age services already registered as an early years’ service will take place from May 2019.
Registration of Stand-alone School Age Services.
- Stand-alone school age services will be invited by Tusla to register their service from 18th February 2019.
- Registration will start with a list of stand-alone school age services that have identified their commitment to be included on the Tusla School Age Services Register.
- School age services wishing to be included on the registration list should in the first instance identify their service to be registered to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The invitation to register email will direct school age child care providers wishing to register to a link to the school age registration portal.
- An individual user password will then be issued to access the registration portal.
Registration of School Age Services already registered as an Early Years’ Service.
Early years services already registered with Tusla who also operate a school age service must register their school age service by August 2019 to avail of the Affordable |Childcare Scheme.
An invitation to register email will be forwarded from Tusla toregistered early years services also operating a school age service, from May 2019.
The service provider will receive a link and password to access the school age services registration portal.
- Completing the online application.
- Uploading required documentation.
- Payment of relevant registration fee.
Select an option below for further information