Tusla - Ireland's Child & Family Agency

How to apply for a Derogation

To apply for a Derogation please download and complete these two forms for any young person being placed outside the purpose & function of the centre and return to the following e-mail address:


Derogation Application Form

Risk Assessment Form

WEBSITE BY CREATIVE INC & Kooba Web Design Dublin