Supporting parents and parenting makes sense. Its better for children, its better for families and its better for the communities that we live in. How do we support parenting in Tusla?
- Wrap around supports for Families and the Parenting Support Strategy
- Parenting Programmes around the country with Family Resource Centres
- Toolkit for Parental Participation
- Top tips for Parenting 24 Seven
We believe that:
- Help for children and families at an early stage can prevent situations getting worse.
- If we can work with families in time we can keep many children safe from harm.
- Partnership is very important, here's a list of those organisations and agencies we work with.
- Relationship is key, here's a toolkit to support parental participation.
Parenting Support – what have we done so far?