Tusla - Ireland's Child & Family Agency

General Public

Anyone can report a concern about a child.  If you have any concerns about a child you should report it to the Child and Family Agency. A report can be made in person, by telephone or in writing. Any member of the public who has a concern about a child can contact the local social work duty service in the area where the child lives for advice about reporting your concerns.

If a child is in danger outside office hours you can contact the Gardai.

Under The Protection of Persons Reporting Child Abuse Act 1998, so long as you report what you believe is true and it is done in good faith you cannot be sued.

Select an option below for further information and support:

WEBSITE BY CREATIVE INC & Kooba Web Design Dublin