Tusla - Ireland's Child & Family Agency

Report a Concern

Professionals and those involved in organisations working with children who have concerns about a child but are not sure what to do, should discuss these with the Children First Designated Liaison Person in your organisation, or contact your local Child and Family Agency social work department for advice.

The Standard Report Form should be used by professionals, staff and volunteers in organisations working with or in contact with children, or providing services to children when reporting child protection and welfare concerns. If a report is made by telephone, this form should be completed and forwarded subsequently to the Child and Family Agency.

If a child is in danger outside office hours you can contact the Gardai.

Under The Protection of Persons Reporting Child Abuse Act 1998, so long as you report what you believe is true and it is done in good faith you cannot be sued.

WEBSITE BY CREATIVE INC & Kooba Web Design Dublin