Re-use of Public Information
The Child and Family Agency is subject to the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations. 2005 (S.I. 279 of 2005). The Regulations are available at www.psi.gov.ie
Child and Family Agency Policy Statement on Release of Data
Information posted on this website may be downloaded and re-used free of charge without application with the following exceptions:
- Photographs and artwork of any kind;
- Brochures, leaflets or other documents whose author is not Child and Family Agency.
- Any other documents/information in respect of which third parties hold intellectual property rights, including copyright.
Intellectual property rights are likely to be held for material provided by a third party, including links to other websites from this site.
Permission to copy or use any such material must be obtained from the holder of the intellectual property right.
Please note that information and documents obtained from this website may only be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
Acknowledge the source (Child and Family Agency) and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
As well as data protected by intellectual property rights, the Regulations do not provide for the release of personal data or information protected under the Freedom of Information Acts of 1997 and 2003. The Regulations do not permit the release of information in a manner that is otherwise prohibited by law.
The Child and Family Agency is not obliged by the Regulations to release documents for re-use. However, any information released will be subject to terms and conditions of the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie and such other terms and conditions as the Child and Family Agency deem appropriate.
The Child and Family Agency is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Child and Family Agency does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use the information.